04 Aug 208

04 Aug 2008 - The first day that i moved out and staying alone... I'm now at the 11th floor of a condo, sitting right beside the window while typing this blog... hahaha ~

First time ever moving out from my home... i do feel nervous... & happy at the same time. lolx. It's time for me to get independent now~

Just now on my way back from dinner, i found a familiar face, a long lost-friend whom i knew from Inti College last time. Wow... feel so great to met a friend who you don't contact for such a loooong period. We chit-chat awhile and then i go back my room and continue tidy up my room. Still in abit messy condition... hahaha.

It's time for me to get a rest now. On my new matress, new pillow... hahaha ~
I hope tomorrow morning when i wake up, i dont see a "Ngau Yuk Kon" on my car's front windscreen. Hahaha... God bless me.

raa dtree sa wat...

0 comments: