|| close friend

Recently i watched a thai ghost movie called "Dorm". This movie is not new, in fact it's 2/3 years back movie if i not mistaken. At first, i thought it's just an ordinary ghost movie that i commonly watched. But it's NOT... Hmmm, how do i describe le? I rather say it's a movie about friendship between a boy and a ghost... hahaha. lolx ~

There's a sentence which caught my attention in the end of the movie. "Because i've learned that with one close friend by your side... Even the worst things in life will eventually pass in just one short breath."

Hmmm, talking about close friend. Everyone will do have at least one close friend in his life. So do i. But what's actually the definition of close friend ???

For me, a close friend is a friend that you can call or DARE to call even 3am in the morning. That's what i thought. It's easy to find someone to share your happiness, but it's hard to find someone with you when you face difficulties. Maybe i do have close friend in different stage of my life, from my secondary school to college, or even in working place. But NOT anymore...

Life sometimes is not as easy as you thought, the people surrounding you sometimes is not as simple as you thought too. I hardly trust anybody sometimes. But no matter how, i still do give my 100% sincerity in making friends. That's my motto. I don't expect others will treat me as close friend, as long as i'm not the last person in the friend list will do.

0 comments: