|| HK 4D 3N - end

23-03-08 - Joi Kin le, Hong Kong...


Tai O













22-03-08 - I decided to 'throw' away my colleagues and start my 'yi ge ren de xing li'. hahaha... lolx. I always loves to act like those explorer with a backpack on my shoulder and travel alone while observing the people/things surrounding me.

Tai O is a small fishing village located in Lantau island. I took the MRT to station 'Tung Chung' and from there, i need to spend 45mins in the bus in order to reach Tai O. Haha, but it's fine for me because it's worth it. This village is really relaxing and i spotted some familiar places which i saw from TVb drama AGAINnnn... hahaha ~

But the most unlucky thing was i cant see the 'white dolphin' that day. According to the boat-boy, we hardly see dolphin on rainy day. Haizz... too bad ! Anyway, i'm still very enjoy the whole Tai O trip. :D

Stanley





Stanley
is a nice place for you to walk-walk, eat-eat & lax-lax ( i mean relax. haha ) Recently if you watch 《TVB原来爱上贼》(Catch Me Now), you'll notice the restaurant where the thieves used to hang-out is in Stanley. This white-blue color exterior restaurant is called "The boathouse".

Wong Tai Sin



Peak Tram


1 comments:

sex girl said...

beatiful blog photo profil ı like blogun güzelmiş beyendim:)