Phuket + Krabi, Thailand - Day 4


Day 4, Today is our last day at Krabi. After packing our luggage, we walked down to the entrance to put our luggage aside and had our very first breakfast. To be honest, the variety of the breakfast here is rather less compared to Deevana Patong Resort at Phuket.

We were given an environmental bag each of us by the van driver. It's water-proof, but too bad it has a Tipa Resort logo on it. And I don't want to be the ambassador of the resort... unless they pay me to ler. Wahahaha. Lolx.

In the van, I requested the driver to switch on the radio rather than listening to his Ang Moh's (western) CD which I can easily listen in my country. But he told me there was only a CD player, NO radio ! Kanasai le... Hahaha. I wan't to COMPLAIN!

*P/s: Prae, If you read this... please upgrade your resort's van with CD player which comes in with radio. Better still if it's a VCD player. So that I can watch my newly bought Karaoke VCD... Yupe. I bought Ice Saranyu's latest Karaoke VCD album, 'With You'. Hahaha.

After the 2 hrs journey, finally we reached back to Deevana Patong Resort, Phuket. Checked in and freshen up abit before we went for our 1hr Thai Body Massage FREE by the resort. Actually it's not considered as FREE either, we exchanged the 'it' with our breakfast due to our early flight the next day. We had to reach the airport by 6:30am.

We headed to Phuket town after the body massage session.

 
Inside the Tuk Tuk headed to town
 
Tuk Tuk driver
 
Chin + Tata + Ice + Tuk Tuk
 
The bridge between Central Festival & Home Works
 
I'm 17 AGAIN... with Zac. :D
 
Her hair is silky smooth. Lolx
 
Dinner

Heart shaped rice
 
ZLKs (Zhi Lian Kwang) on the street



0 comments: