Phuket + Krabi, Thailand - Day 1


9:30pm. It's raining outside. I'm starving right now while waiting my sis to 'Ta Pao' (take away) dinner for me. It's my fave 'Fried Sotong' & 'Fried Chicken' from Tua Ka Cherng (big ass). Sounds very rude huh ? Lolx. Honestly, I've no idea where this name from. But their fried sotong & chicken is very yummy! Hahaha.

Tonight, I'm going to share with you guys my Phuket + Krabi trip last month with my cousins.


8th October 2009, Departing from LCCT (KUL) to Phuket (HKT)
Day 1, we reached LCCT about 5:30am. Then we headed to the counter to check in. Old Town Kopitiam was our first choice for our breakfast that day. Unfortunately, it was too crowded. Therefore we changed our mind and went to McD instead.





I just can said that pilot is super insane. At some times, the plane was so shaky. My heart beats amazingly fast. It's not like my first time flying with Air Asia. But seriously i felt like unsecured this time. I'm very Kia Si (scared die) one gah. Hahaha. However, we arrived there safely. It just took us around 1hr 5mins to reach Phuket airport. Oh My God, It was raining. But that doesn't pull us down. We were still very excited and asked one of the officer to take photo for us.

 

There was a convenient shop called '108 Shop'. We walked in just to find our newly known product 'Smooth E Baby Foam'. I introduced to my cousins before this because I found out that the advertisement was so damn funny. Watch the ad below. Seriously, It is damn funny! Lolx


Yesh ! We found it... We even took pictures with it. But I'm not gonna show it here because I don't look good in that picture. Wahahaha. Once we walked out the entrance of the airport, I saw my name on a board took by a Thai guy. He was the driver who drove us to the Deevana Patong Resort, a resort which we booked earlier on the Matta fair.

Awww... another 1hr we spent on the journey from Phuket airport to the resort. Sa Wa Dee Ka/Krup !!! We've been greeted politely by the resort's staff. Had our breakfast after checking in. The food was so 'Aloi' (delicious). Maybe we were too hungry for that time. Lolx.

 
 
 
 



Deevana Patong Resort & Spa

 
Cam whoring in the washroom. Lolx

After freshen up ourselves, we went out lepak-lepak at surrounding.


 Our expenses for both Phuket & Krabi resorts
 
 

 Cam whoring inside JungCeylon Mall

 Attractive window display


 
 
 
 
 sneaked in the Karaoke room and take photos... Lolx
 
 We were even so bz in the toilet... I mean bz photo shooting. Lolx
 

 Our dinner at The Orchid Garden. YUMMY food here
 
 
 
 
 Aloi Mak Mak (delicious in Thai)
 
 


 
 
Happening Bangla Road in Phuket



0 comments: