Jeth Ice Cream Cafe


I'm now situated alone at Jeth Ice Cream Cafe. Seafood spaghetti and mango ice tea are my dinner for tonight. This is the first time I visit this cafe though it has been opened for quite some time and near to my house. Well, I enjoy spending my own sweet time alone at those cafe with a nice ambiance especially there's an open air balcony area here.

I sat at the balcony area and starting to blog while the breezing air blow gently on my hair and face. I started to open my web cam and snapshot my cutie face hapily... UNTIL there are 2 unknown ladies come and sit behind me. Damn, although I'm ZLK, but I'm not going to let you two see I'm cam whoring in the cafe. Haha. Therefore I've shut the web cam and continue blogging. But luckily I've managed to capture few nice photos before they come.

Actually tonight I'm supposed to be at Green Box showing off my 'Kho Lee' (talent) with a friend of mine. But I end up here because I've been FFK (Fong Fei Kei), obviously! Hahaha ~

OMG, I've got 20mins remaining before my lappy shut down. I didn't bring my lappy charger along because I thought 2 hours is more than enough for me to dine here. BUT I was wrong, I enjoyed the atmosphere here very much and I don't want to leave so soon. Arghhh... I guess I got no choice but to leave now. Ciaoz ~


Outside the balcony


 My 'Almost Finished' seafood spaghetti


 Hmmm...


My cutie face... Lolx

 
 Cam whoring before that 2 unknown ladies come

 
My cutie face 2... Lolx


0 comments: