My beachy holiday


COUNT DOWN - 9 days to go for my beachy holiday with my cousins.




8th October 2009, we'll be departing from LCCT (KUL) to Phuket (HKT).
1st day, we'll be staying at Deevana Patong Resort & Spa for a night only.We booked the hotel earlier on the MATTA Fair last month. It looks clean & tidy at a resonable price (RM 150/pax) for 2 nights including 2 ways of airport transfer.


 Deevana Patong Resort & Spa

A friend of mine went Phuket last few months and she left a treasure for me to dig at Maya beach. Well, don't blamed us for being childish to play this 'Message in da bottle' game thingy. BECAUSE I am consider very childish at my age. Hahaha. Lolx. Hope the bottle won't thrown away by some hygienic 'Ang Moh' there. :D


Location spot of my treasure


2nd day, we'll be picked up by the Tipa Resort driver and start our journey to Krabi 6am early in the morning. We were told to be reaching there around 2 hours. After that, we'll be visiting 4 islands surrounding there.

 

 
 Tipa Resort - Teak Bungalow


3rd day, Phi Phi island is the place we'll be visiting. Lunch-ing, Snorkeling, Photo shooting and Video Making are the activites we plan to do. Lolx.

 
 



4th day, we'll back to Phuket and stay a night there.




12th October 2009, we'll be departing from Phuket (HKT) to LCCT (KUL)


Hmmm... seems like a not bad itinerary. Don't you think so? Hahaha. If you got any suggestion or A-MUST-GO place that I'm not suppose to miss. Please let me know ya. Lolx. :D



0 comments: