明歌餐厅


I've been working as a part-time waiter at a  明歌餐厅 near my house for almost 2 weeks already. Well, I still have to survive by earning some pocket $$$ while I'm looking for a permanent job. Haha. The working environment there is not bad. I met some new friends there. We even plan to go Green Box next week. Woww... it's been 3 months since my last K-session. I gotta learn some new songs for my next week session. :D

There are 2 staffs that I don't really like actually. One is a shorty from dunno which country. He always show his seniority and use most of his time to correct me when I'm doing a minor mistake. Well, that was the first few days when I'm a noob and don't know anything. Now, I'm getting used to the operation. YOU don't come near me and mind your own business. Lolx.

Another one reminds me of my x-colleague. He's got a 'Yong Sui' appearance. But as time goes by, I think he's okey. Haha~

Yesterday night there was this Vinx 林一心 came to the cafe for album promotional tour. I don't really know who is him actually. Is he local or foreign artist? But that doesn't matter to me because he sang badly on stage. The speaker was so loud and really make the whole environment like sound polluted. ( I'm sorry but I have to said these, forgive me if you're a fan of him. Lolx )


 
( My working attire at the cafe, Am i look cute? Lolx )


Let me show you what is beautiful melody instead of sound pollution. I'm too mean to Vinx, Sorry! Lolx...

'Someday' by Nina


I've been in love with this song even when the first time I'm listening it. Tell me how you feel about this song?


0 comments: