Cam Whore


Definition of Cam Whore:

1. Teen girl(s) who spend their time taking 'seductive' pictures of themselves and friends, as well as abstract, 'arty' subjects, and then post them on the internet in livejournals. Subsequently live and die by the reactions these pictures get in the form of comments, usually coming from less popular girls in the form of high praise for 'cuteness' etc. A girl with no life outside her internet circle of popularity.

2. A person who takes lots of pictures of themselves, using a mirror or pointing the camera towards themselves.

3. Someone who takes thousands of pictures of themselves to put on myspace. Usually, the pictures are taken from weird angles or are pictures of a mirror which is completely pointless because the camera gets in the way of your face. They usually never even look at the camera and do that same blow-fish pose with a peace sign in every picture. ( This is really funny :D )

Above are the 3 definitions I found online about 'Cam Whore'. Very obvious I'm the 2nd typed. Hmmm, no no... I think I'm the combination of 2nd & 3rd because I do used a mirror as a prop sometime when shooting. Wahahaha. But at least I don't show a peace sign in every photo.
 
Actually I've not taken photo for quite some time since my camera has been stolen and my notebook web cam suddenly don't function properly. But all of sudden, yesterday I've tried to test my web cam and it works perfectly alright. Therefore, I cam whore abit with my Doraemon sandal which I bought from Chiang Rai last year. The sandal is cute isn't it? But I know I'm cuter. Wahahaha ~

 
  
  
  
  

1 comments:

youngcampbell said...

the question is... is cam whoring a crime?? please say no. hehe